Deposits & Puppy Info
Before making a deposit you must read the following
- Deposits are a non-refundable $100, and go towards the final $1200 total. We can either send a secure paypal link via email, or you can mail a check. You must talk to Callan or Austin before making a deposit or we will not accept it.
- If we offer you a puppy three different times from three different litters, and you refuse each time we will consider your deposit void and non-refundable.
- We have 6 different running waitlists (Black, Yellow, Chocolate x Male & Female) and you can be on all 6 or any combination of those lists. Breeding pair preferences can be requested, but are not promised. Deposits determine the pick order based on the date received.
- We do keep our own name at the top of each waitlist, but we only choose 1 puppy every 10 months to 2 Years and we will post on our website which litter we will be choosing from.
- When your litter is born, we will let the first people on the waitlist know within 5-8 days.
- Once you have been notified of an available puppy, you have 48 hours to confirm your preference and acceptance of the puppy. If we do not hear from you within those 2 days and have contacted you via email and/or phone twice, we reserve the right to move onto the next person in line. If you decline your puppy after you had previously confirmed pick-up, we reserve the right to roll your deposit to the bottom of the next litter(s) depending on circumstances. If you decline three separate puppies, we reserve the right to keep your deposit and remove you from the waitlist.
- Puppies are picked up in Ennis at 7 weeks, or shipped in cabin at 8 weeks. On the day of Puppy Picking, we will arrange time-slots on that day in order of deposits. If you are unable to make your slot, you will need to choose your puppy before that day in person or over the phone with our assistance and pick up your puppy later. We spend a lot of time with these pups and will know which one will fit you and your family the best and would love to help out in any way we can.
We do not accept payment plans.
Cash or check of the full amount due upon receipt of a dog.